The healthy back kitchen : move easier, cook simpler : how to enjoy great food while managing back pain / Griffin R. Baum, M.D.
Written in collaboration with a neurosurgeon, this cookbook and guidebook, using kitchen ergonomics, presents more than 225 recipes designed to avoid prolonged standing and minimize exertion to help home cooks enjoy cooking.
- ISBN: 9781954210653
- ISBN: 1954210655
- Physical Description: xiii, 330 pages : color illustrations ; 25 cm
- Publisher: Boston, MA : America's Test Kitchen, 
"225+ ergonomically designed recipes"--Cover.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Foreword / by David Nussbaum -- Meet Dr. Baum -- Welcome to America's Test Kitchen -- Back to basics with Dr. Baum -- How to cook & eat well despite back pain -- Salad for dinner -- Streamlined comfort classics -- Hearty soups & stews -- Skillet meals -- Simple mains that won't strain your back -- Easy sides to round out your meal -- Sauces that jump-start dinner -- Nutritional information for our recipes -- Conversions & equivalents.
Search for related items by subject
Cooking > Technique.
Backache > Prevention.
Kitchens > Design.
Handbooks and manuals.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.