Positive training for aggressive and reactive dogs : proven techniques to help your dog overcome fear and anxiety / Annie Phenix, Fear Free certified professional & certified canine behaviorist.
- ISBN: 9781621871989
- ISBN: 1621871983
- Physical Description: 256 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Publisher: Mount Joy, PA : CompanionHouse Books : 
- Copyright: ©2023
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Why are modern dogs so troubled? -- The most common types of canine aggression -- The healing power of three--the owner, the veterinarian, and the professional trainer -- Top methods used by professional trainers to address aggression and reactivity -- Other behavior concerns and real-world solutions -- Raising a well-rounded puppy -- Must-have skills for your dog -- What not to do in the name of training -- Day-to-day living with a troubled dog -- How to find help for your dog -- The most difficult decision--behavioral euthanasia -- Resources for owners.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dogs > Training.
Dogs > Behavior.
Aggressive behavior in animals.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.