The only one left / Riley Sager.
"At seventeen, Lenora Hope / Hung her sister with a rope-- Now reduced to a schoolyard chant, the Hope family murders shocked the Maine coast one bloody night in 1929. While most people assume seventeen-year-old Lenora was responsible, the police were never able to prove it. Other than her denial after the killings, she has never spoken publicly about that night, nor has she set foot outside Hope's End, the cliffside mansion where the massacre occurred."--
- ISBN: 9798885789868
- Physical Description: 621 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
"Published in 2023 by arrangement with Dutton, an imprint of Penguin Publishing Group, a division of Penguin Random House LLC." --T.p. verso
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Home health aides > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Mansions > Fiction.
Massacre survivors > Fiction.
Mute persons > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large print books.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 2 current holds with 2 total copies.