Tom Lake : a novel / Ann Patchett.
Recalling the past at her daughters' request, Lara tells the story of a famous actor with whom she shared both a stage and a romance, which causes her daughters to examine their own lives and reconsider the world and everything they thought they knew.
- ISBN: 9780063347724
- ISBN: 0063347725
- ISBN: 9798888804629
- Physical Description: 452 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: First Harper Large Print edition, Large print edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper Large Print, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mothers and daughters > Fiction.
Actors > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Storytelling > Fiction.
Large print books.
- 0 of 4 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 3 copies available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 20 current holds with 4 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Coolidge Branch||f (Text)||33062009756785||New Large Print Fiction||Checked Out||10/19/2023|
|Bethlehem Main Library||f (Text)||33062009750655||New Large Print Fiction||On Holds Shelf||-|
|Bethlehem South Side Branch||f (Text)||33062009764334||New Large Print Fiction||Checked Out||10/12/2023|