This foul murder / Chloe Gong.
"Benedikt and Marshall have been summoned by Roma to find the elusive scientist, Lourens, and bring him to Zhouzhuang. Time is of the essence aboard the week-long Trans-Siberian Express, but when someone is murdered on board, Benedikt and Marshall convince the officer in charge not to stop the train so that they aren't thrown off-schedule. Instead, they pretend that they are investigators and promise they can solve the murder, but as they dig deeper, they realize that the murder might having surprising ties to their own mission . . ."-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781665934510
- ISBN: 1665934514
- Physical Description: 106 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York : Margaret K. McElderry Books, 
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 14 up. Margaret K. McElderry.
Grades 10-12. Margaret K. McElderry.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.