Lion & Lamb / James Patterson and Duane Swierczynski.
"The city is in a state of shock over the fate of two hometown heroes: Eagles starting quarterback Archie Hughes, and his even more famous wife, Grammy-winning singer Francine Hughes. One spouse is murdered. The other is suspect #1. Even before the case hits the courtroom, it's the hottest ticket in town. For the defense: Cooper Lamb, private investigator to the stars. For the prosecution: Veena Lion, a sleuth so bright she's got to wear shades. Between them, they know every secret in Philadelphia. Together, they prove how two wrongs can make a right. They are Lion & Lamb" -- Publisher's description.
- ISBN: 9781668636107
- ISBN: 1668636107
- ISBN: 9781668629536
- ISBN: 1668629534
- Physical Description: 7 audio discs (8 hr.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Hachette Audio, 
- Copyright: ℗2023,
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Corey Carthew, Lisa Flanagan & Joshua Kane.
Search for related items by subject
Detective and mystery fiction.
Audiobooks. #2 lcgft.
- 0 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.