A heart full of headstones / Ian Rankin.
"John Rebus stands accused: on trial for a crime that could put him behind bars for the rest of his life. But what drove a good man to cross the line? Detective Inspector Siobhan Clarke may well find out. Clarke is tasked with the city's most explosive case in years, an infamous cop, at the center of decades of misconduct, has gone missing. Finding him will expose not only her superiors, but her mentor John Rebus. And Rebus himself may not have her own interests at heart, as the repayment of a past debt places him in the crosshairs of both crime lords and his police brethren. One way or another, a reckoning is coming - and John Rebus may be hearing the call for last orders"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9798885789561
- Physical Description: 599 pages (large print) ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Rebus, Inspector (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Police > Scotland > Edinburgh > Fiction.
Police corruption > Fiction.
Scotland > Fiction.
Edinburgh (Scotland) > Fiction.
Missing persons > Investigation > Fiction.
Large type books.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Large print books.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.