The celebrants : a novel / Steven Rowley.
"It's been five years since Jordan Vargas last saw his college friends. Now Jordan, Jordy, Naomi, Craig, and Marielle find themselves at the brink of a new decade, no closer to having their lives figured out. Over the years they've reunited in Big Sur to honor a decades-old pact to throw each other living "funerals," celebrations to remind themselves that life is worth living--and living well. But this reunion is different. They're not gathered as they were to bolster Marielle as her marriage crumbled, to lift Naomi after her parents died, or to intervene when Craig pleaded guilty to art fraud. This time, Jordan is sitting on a secret that will upend their pact"-- Back cover.
- ISBN: 9798885789486
- Physical Description: 461 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, ©2023.
"Published in 2023 by arrangement with G. P. Putnam's Sons, an imprint of Penguin Publishing Group, a division of Penguin Random House LLC." --T.p. verso
"Thorndike Press large print basic."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Friendship > Fiction.
Reminiscing > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
Cancer > Fiction.
Gay men > Fiction.
Big Sur (Calif.) > Fiction.
Large print books.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 2 current holds with 3 total copies.