Same time next summer / Annabel Monaghan.
"Sam's life is on track. She has the perfect doctor fiancé, Jack, a great job in Manhattan, and is about to tour a wedding venue near her family's Long Island beach house. Everything should go to plan, yet the minute she arrives, Sam senses something is off. Wyatt is here. Her Wyatt. But there's no reason for a thirty-year-old engaged woman to feel panicked around the guy who broke her heart when she was seventeen. Right? Yet being back at this beach, Sam remembers who she used to be, and as Wyatt re-enters her life, their connection is as undeniable as it always was. She will have to make a choice."--
- ISBN: 9798885789493
- Physical Description: 379 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, ©2023.
"Published in 2023 by arrangement with G. P. Putnam's Sons, an imprint of Penguin Publishing Group, a division of Penguin Random House LLC." --T.p. verso
Includes author conversation, discussion questions, and a playlist.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||First loves > Fiction.
Fiancés > Fiction.
Long Island (N.Y.) > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Large print books.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 current hold with 3 total copies.