Forever never / Lucy Score.
"Under Brick Callan's mile-wide chest beats a loyal heart with a few cracks in it. He's the steadfast, overprotective type. Especially when it comes to the one woman he can never have. It's a long, complicated history punctuated by fights, friendship, family, and an attraction that strains his iron will power. When Remi Ford returns to Mackinac Island in the dead of winter, Brick makes it his mission to find out what put the shadows in those green eyes. Even if it means breaking down the walls he's built between them. Even if it means falling for the one girl he'll never get over. Remi doesn't need broody, bearded Brick riding to her rescue...again. Not when it will put them both in danger, costing them much more than their hearts"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781728282558
- Physical Description: 566 pages ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Naperville, Illinois : Bloom Books, 
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Police > Fiction.
Women artists > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Mackinac Island (Mich.) > Fiction.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 2 current holds with 1 total copy.