Stay sane in an insane world : how to control the controllables and thrive / Greg Harden with Steve Hamilton.
Greg Harden changes lives. This is why hundreds of world-class athletes, doctors, lawyers, teachers, business leaders, college students, and professionals from all walks of life have come to him for advice and direction—including 7-time Super Bowl Champion Tom Brady, 23-time Olympic Gold Medalist Michael Phelps, Heisman Trophy winners Desmond Howard and Charles Woodson, CEOs of major companies, and championship coaching staffs from all over the world. Harden teaches his students how to practice, train, and rehearse to give 100 percent, 100 percent of the time, and challenges them by asking: If you don’t believe in yourself, why should I believe in you? Champions aren’t born. They’re built.
- ISBN: 9781665092418
- ISBN: 1665092416
- Physical Description: xi, 193 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Ashland, Oregon : Blackstone Publishing, 2023
Search for related items by subject
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.