Death by chocolate marshmallow pie / Sarah Graves.
Summer in Eastport means lobsters and blueberries, though tourists and locals alike always leave a little room for baked goods from The Chocolate Moose. This year's arts festival, featuring food, games, and rollicking local musicians, means even more sweet-toothed customers. But it's also bringing competition from a new rival, Choco's, that's trying to slice into the action.
- ISBN: 9781638087625
- ISBN: 1638087628
- Physical Description: 391 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Publishers, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
Includes a recipe.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Tiptree, Jacobia (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Women detectives > Fiction.
Bakers > Fiction.
Bakeries > Fiction.
Chocolate > Fiction.
Eastport (Me.) > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large print books.
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 current hold with 1 total copy.