How to stay invisible / Maggie C. Rudd.
When twelve-year-old Raymond and his pup Rosie are abandoned by his family, he uses his wilderness skills to survive in the woods, but as winter comes, he realizes his wits are not enough, and that perhaps it is time he starts trusting others with his secret.
- ISBN: 9780374390334
- Physical Description: 230 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Farrar Straus Giroux, 2023.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 10-14. Farrar Straus Giroux.
Grades 4-6. Farrar Straus Giroux.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Abandoned children > Juvenile fiction.
Survival > Juvenile fiction.
Forests and forestry > Juvenile fiction.
Dogs > Juvenile fiction.
Trust > Juvenile fiction.
Middle schools > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.