Little Paula : a novel / V.C. Andrews℗ʼ.
"Faith Eden's brief foray into motherhood is marked by tragedy. Distraught that her baby was ripped away from her, she is determined to get little Paula back from the wealthy family who adopted her. Her brother, Trevor, is also anxious to get the baby back and will do anything necessary to do so. But when the dark truth comes to light, this twisted family will stop at nothing to keep outsiders out and secrets in -- no matter the cost."-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781638087410
- ISBN: 1638087415
- Physical Description: 367 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, c2023.
- Copyright: ℗♭2023.
Regular print version previously published by Gallery Books.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Siblings > Fiction.
Dysfunctional families > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Adoption > Corrupt practices > Fiction.
Large type books.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Large print books.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.