How to sell a haunted house / Grady Hendrix.
When Louise finds out her parents have died, she dreads going home. She doesn't want to leave her daughter with her ex and fly to Charleston. She doesn't want to deal with her family home, stuffed to the rafters with the remnants of her father's academic career and her mother's lifelong obsession with puppets and dolls. She doesn't want to learn how to live without the two people who knew and loved her best in the world. Most of all, she doesn't want to deal with her brother, Mark, who never left their hometown, gets fired from one job after another, and resents her success. Unfortunately, she'll need his help to get the house ready for sale because it'll take more than some new paint on the walls and clearing out a lifetime of memories to get this place on the market. But some houses don't want to be sold, and their home has other plans for both of them.
- ISBN: 9798885780841 (large print : hardcover)
- ISBN: 888578084A (large print : hardcover)
- Physical Description: 643 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company,
- Copyright: ©2023
"Published in 2023 by arrangement with Berkley, an imprint of Penguin Publishing Group, a division of Penguin Random House, LLC."--Title page verso.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Siblings > Fiction.
Haunted houses > Fiction.
Real property > Fiction.
Parents > Death > Fiction.
Grief > Fiction.
Large type books.
Southern States > Fiction.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.