Cross down / James Patterson, Brendan DuBois.
"For the first time, John Sampson is on his own. The brilliant crime-solving duo of Washington, DC's, Metro PD and the FBI has a proven MO: Detective Alex Cross makes his own rules. Detective John Sampson enforces them. When military-style attacks erupt, brutally sidelining Cross, Sampson is sent reeling. The patterns are too random--Sampson's friend, his partner, his brother--has told him. Don't trust anyone. As a shadow force advances on the nation's capital, Sampson alone must protect the Cross family, his own young daughter, and every American, including the president."
- ISBN: 9781668629482
- ISBN: 1668629488
- Physical Description: 8 audio discs (10 hr.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Hachette Audio, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by William Stephens, Kiff VandenHeuvel, Mela Lee, Inger Tudor, Zeno Robinson, Wayne Carr, Peter Giles.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cross, Alex (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Police > Washington (D.C.) > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Washington (D.C.) > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 3 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.