Circle of death / James Patterson and Brian Sitts.
In the year 2088, the doomsday clock inches towards midnight. The Command, synonymously the World Destroyer, is on the loose. Not even Lamont Cranston, the Shadow's alter ego, knows who he is, but the clock is ticking as people around the world drop dead by the day, with the attack at the World's Fair the most sinister yet. It's up The Shadow and his band of allies to stop the end of the world.
- ISBN: 9781538743249
- ISBN: 1538743248
- Physical Description: 428 pages (large print) ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First edition, Large print edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Grand Central Publishing, 2023.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Shadow (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Superheroes > Fiction.
Criminals > Fiction.
Large print books.
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 current hold with 2 total copies.