World made of glass / Ami Polonsky.
"Iris opens her eyes to hard truths and the power of her voice when her father dies of AIDS in 1987"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780316462044
- ISBN: 0316462047
- Physical Description: 276 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 10-14. Little, Brown and Company.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fathers > Juvenile fiction.
Grief > Juvenile fiction.
AIDS (Disease) > Juvenile fiction.
Prejudices > Juvenile fiction.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.