The beach at Summerly : a novel / Beatriz Williams.
In 1954, Emilia Winthrop, a professor at Wellesley College, is summoned to CIA headquarters, where she is forced to confront the harrowing consequences of the summer she exposed a traitor amongst the New England elite and a choice that could destroy her chance for redemption all over again.
- ISBN: 9780063322912
- ISBN: 0063322919
- Physical Description: 501 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: First Harper Large Print edtion.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper Large Print, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women college teachers > Fiction.
Moles (Spies) > Fiction.
Female friendship > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large print books.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.