Honest aging : an insider's guide to the second half of life / Rosanne M. Leipzig, MD, PhD.
"The author is a geriatrician who provides readers with inside information about the aging process. She details what to expect, what's normal and what's not, and what options there are when adapting to getting older"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781421444697
- ISBN: 1421444690
- ISBN: 9781421444703
- ISBN: 1421444704
- Physical Description: xi, 408 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Baltimore : Johns Hopkins University Press, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
"Take control of your health and well-being" -- Cover.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 current hold with 2 total copies.