The sea wolves / Clive Cussler, Jack Du Brul.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
1 current hold with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781432899585
- ISBN: 1432899589
- Physical Description: 591 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition; unabridged.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Wheeler Publishing, a part of Gale, a Cengage company, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
"Wheeler large print hardcover"--Title page verso.
"Published in 2022 by arrangement with G. P. Putnam's Sons, an imprint of Penguin Publishing Group, ... Read More
"In the summer of 1914, Detective Isaac Bell is ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bell, Isaac (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Private investigators > Fiction.
World War, 1914-1918 > Fiction.
Conspiracies > Fiction.
Submarines (Ships) > Germany > Fiction.
Large type books.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Action and adventure fiction.