Demon Copperhead : a novel / Barbara Kingsolver.
An Appalachian boy braves the modern perils of life in a beautiful, poverty-ridden place he can't imagine leaving. Steered by a teacher and a best friend, he comes to learn how to cope with outside forces.
- ISBN: 9798212037297
- Physical Description: 2 audio discs (21 hr.) ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [New York] : HarperCollins, 
MP3 format compact disc. Will only play on CD players adapted for MP3 format.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Performed by Charlie Thurston.
|System Details Note:||
System requirements: CD/MP3 player or PC with MP3-capable software.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Teenage boys > Fiction.
Orphans > Fiction.
Poverty > Appalachian Region > Fiction.
Opioid abuse > United States > Fiction.
Appalachian Region > Rural conditions > Fiction.
Lee County (Va.) > Fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.