My good man / Eric Gansworth.
When a mysterious assault lands the brother of his mother's late boyfriend in the hospital, Brian, a twenty-something Indigenous reporter, must pick up the threads of a life he's abandoned, returning to the Tuscarora reservation to discover the truth.
- ISBN: 9781646141838
- Physical Description: 411 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Montclair : Levine Querido, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.