Liberation day : stories / George Saunders.
George Saunders returns with a masterful collection of short stories that explore ideas of power, ethics, and justice, and cuts to the very heart of what it means to live in community with our fellow humans. With his trademark prose, wickedly funny, unsentimental, and perfectly tuned, Saunders continues to challenge and surprise. Here is a collection of prismatic, deeply resonant stories that encompass joy and despair, oppression and revolution, bizarre fantasy and brutal reality.
- ISBN: 9780593633038
- ISBN: 0593633032
- Physical Description: 6 audio discs (7 hr., 7 min.) ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [New York] : Random House Audio, 
Title from web page.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by George Saunders and a full cast (Tina Fey, Michael McKean, Edi Patterson, Jenny Slate, Jack McBrayer, Melora Hardin, Stephen Root).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
Short stories, American.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.