Prediabetes : a complete guide : your lifestyle reset to stop prediabetes and other chronic illnesses / Jill Weisenberger MS, RDN, CDCES, CHWC, FAND.
A guide to using a prediabetes diagnosis to reset your health and set long-term goals.
- ISBN: 9781637743607
- ISBN: 1637743602
- Physical Description: vii, 310 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Edition: Second edition.
- Publisher: Dallas, Texas : BenBella Books, Inc., 
- Copyright: ©2018
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Foreword -- Introduction -- Prediabetes: what it is and why it matters -- Preparing for your lifestyle reset -- Building a health-boosting diet -- Addressing your weight -- Meal planning -- Shopping for groceries and preparing meals -- Eating away from home -- Get a move on -- Don't be an active couch potato -- Sleep is not optional -- Getting your head in the game -- Changing your behavior when change is hard -- When your child is diagnosed with prediabetes -- Appendix A: possible solutions to your common problems -- Appendix B: worksheets and records.
Search for related items by subject
Diabetes > Prevention.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 current hold with 1 total copy.