Dreamland : a novel / Nicholas Sparks.
When Colby Mills sees his dreams of a music career derailed by tragedy, he becomes the head of a small family farm in North Carolina, where he finds a new love interest, Morgan Lee, an aspiring musician who hopes to someday move to Nashville and become a star.
- ISBN: 9780593677933
- ISBN: 0593677935
- ISBN: 9781648388484
- Physical Description: 452 pages (large print) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print, ©2022.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Farmers > North Carolina > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Musicians > Fiction.
North Carolina > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.