61st Street. Season 1.
61st Street follows Moses Johnson, a promising Black high school athlete who is swept up into the infamously corrupt Chicago criminal justice system, and Franklin Roberts, the public defender who takes up his case. While Roberts has promised his wife he'll retire, he takes on this case because he recognizes its potential to upend the entire Chicago judicial system, challenging the institutional racism and endemic corruption at its heart.
- Physical Description: 2 videodiscs (345 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [United States] : AMC Studios, 
English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Special features : the making of 61st Street ; 61st Street: cast roundtable.
Title from sell sheet.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Courtney B. Vance, Tosin Cole, Aunjanue Ellis, Holt McCallany.
|Target Audience Note:||
|System Details Note:||
DVD, wide screen.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Athletes, Black > Drama.
High school students, Black > Drama.
Public defenders > Drama.
Chicago (Ill.) > Drama.
|Genre:||Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Fiction television programs.
Legal television programs.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.