The orchard / Beverly Lewis.
"For generations, Ellie Hostetler's family has tended their orchard, a tradition her twin brother, Evan, will someday continue. But when Evan is drafted for the Vietnam War, the family is shocked to learn he has not sought conscientious objector status. Can Ellie, with the support of a new beau, find the courage to face a future unlike the one she imagined?"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780764237553
- ISBN: 0764237551
- Physical Description: 455 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group, 
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Conscientious objectors > Fiction.
Orchards > Pennsylvania > Lancaster > Fiction.
Twins > Fiction.
Vietnam War, 1961-1975 > Fiction.
Amish > Fiction.
Large type books.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.