The Christmas spirit / Debbie Macomber.
Peter Armstrong, a pastor, and Hank Colfax, a bartender, are lifelong friends who, on a whim, decide to switch jobs for the week before Christmas. As Peter and Hank begin to see each other's lives in a new light, and each discovers a new love to cherish, their lives are forever changed.
- ISBN: 9780593614129
- ISBN: 0593614127
- Physical Description: 5 sound discs (5 hr., 26 min.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Random House Audio, 
Title from web page.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Eliza Foss.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Male friendship > Fiction.
Clergy > Fiction.
Bartenders > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.