The passenger / Cormac McCarthy.
"Pass Christian, Mississippi, 1980: It is three in the morning when Bobby Western zips up the jacket of his wet suit and plunges from a Coast Guard tender into darkness. His dive light illuminates the sunken jet, nine bodies still buckled in their seats, hair floating, eyes devoid of speculation. Missing from the crash site are the pilot's flight bag, the plane's black box, and the tenth passenger. But how? A collateral witness to machinations that can only bring him harm, Western is shadowed in body and spirit--by men with badges; by the ghost of his father, an inventor of the bomb that melted glass and flesh in Hiroshima; and by his sister, the love and ruin of his soul"--Dust jacket flap.
- ISBN: 9780307268990
- ISBN: 0307268993
- Physical Description: 383 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Knopf Publishing Group, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Divers > Fiction.
Aircraft accidents > Fiction.
Conspiracies > Fiction.
Siblings > Fiction.
Southern States > Fiction.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.