InvestiGators. Braver and boulder / written and illustrated by John Patrick Green ; with color by Wes Dziboa.
"The InvestiGators are having a hard time keeping a low profile with their new headquarters being a giant robot towering over the city...But with their ears to the ground, Mango and Brash hear mysterious rumblings about BOULDER BUDDIES...are they just the latest fad or part of a mob-run scheme? And could a rocky relationship from the InvestiGators' past be trembling beneath the surface?" -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781250220066
- Physical Description: 200 pages : color illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : First Second, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader MG 3.5 1 1 514496
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Alligators > Juvenile fiction.
Private investigators > Juvenile fiction.
Robots > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.