Chainsaw man. 2, Chainsaw vs. Bat / story & art, Tatsuki Fujimoto ; translation, Amanda Haley ; touch-up art & lettering, Sabrina Heep.
"Denji's a poor young man who'll do anything for money, even hunting down Devils with his pet devil-dog Pochita. But his life gets turned upside down when he's betrayed by someone he trusts. Now with the power of a Devil inside him, Denji's become a whole new man--Chainsaw Man! In order to achieve the greatest goal in human history--to touch a boob--Denji will risk everything in a fight against the dangerous Bat Devil. But will getting what he wants actually make him happy...?"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781974709946
- ISBN: 1974709949
- Physical Description: 184 pages : chiefly illustrations ; 19 cm.
- Edition: Shonen Jump manga edition.
- Publisher: San Francisco, CA : VIZ Media, 
Reads from right to left.
"First published in Japan in 2019 by Shueisha Inc., Tokyo"--Indicia.
Parental advisory: "[R]ecommended for ages 16 and up. This volume contains violence and gore"--Indicia.
|Target Audience Note:||
Rated: T+, for Older teen.
In English, translated from the Japanese.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.