Chainsaw man. 3, Kill Denji / story & art, Tatsuki Fujimoto ; translation, Amanda Haley ; touch-up art & lettering, Sabrina Heep.
"Denji is a poor young man who will do anything for money, even hunt down devils with his pet devil-dog Pochita. But his life gets turned upside down when he's betrayed by someone he trusts. Now with the power of a devil inside him, Denji's become a whole new man -- Chainsaw Man! A mysterious devil is demanding Denji's heart! But will the devil hunters from Division 4 agree to this deal to save themselves? Or will Denji have to do what Denji does best--turn into a chainsaw and carve up everything that gets in his way?!"--Page  of cover.
- ISBN: 9781974709953
- ISBN: 1974709957
- Physical Description: 191 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm.
- Edition: Shonen Jump manga edition.
- Publisher: San Francisco, CA : VIZ Media LLC, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2018
Part title from page opposite title page.
In English, translated from the Japanese.
Manga format; reads from back to front, right to left.
"First published in Japan in 2018 by SHUEISHA Inc., Tokyo."--Colophon.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Supernatural > Comic books, strips, etc.
Demonology > Comic books, strips, etc.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.