Manhunt / Gretchen Felker-Martin.
"Beth and Fran spend their days traveling the ravaged New England coast, hunting feral men and harvesting their organs...Robbie lives by his gun and one hard-learned motto: other people aren't safe. After a brutal accident entwines the three of them, this found family of survivors must navigate murderous TERFs, a sociopathic billionaire bunker brat...all while outrunning packs of feral men, and their own demons"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781250794642
- ISBN: 1250794641
- Physical Description: 296 pages ; 21 cm
- Publisher: New York : Tor Nightfire, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
"A Tom Doherty Associates book."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Survival > Fiction.
Good and evil > Fiction.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.