Sentient : how animals illuminate the wonder of ... Read More
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
- ISBN: 9781982156558
- Physical Description: xi, 308 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Atria Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atria Books, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, Inc., 2022.
- Copyright: ©2021
"Originally published in Great Britain in 2021 by Picador"--Title page verso.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages ... Read More
|Formatted Contents Note:||
The peacock mantis shrimp and our sense of color ... Read More
Analyzes the incredible sensory capabilities of ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
Senses and sensation.
Perception in animals.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: