Far sector / N.K. Jemisin, writer ; Jamal Campbell, artist, cover, colors ; Deron Bennett, letterer.
"For the past six months, newly chosen Green Lantern Sojourner "Jo" Mullein has been protecting the City Enduring, a massive metropolis of 20 billion people. The city has maintained peace for over 500 years by stripping its citizens of their ability to feel. As a result, violent crime is virtually unheard of, and murder is nonexistent. But that's all about to change in this new graphic novel that gives a DC's Young Animal spin to the legacy of the Green Lanterns!"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781779512055
- ISBN: 1779512058
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Publisher: Burbank, CA : DC Comics, 
- Copyright: ©2021
"DC's Young Animal".
"Originally published in single magazine form in Far Sector 1-12."
Search for related items by subject
Superheroes > Comic books, strips, etc. > Juvenile fiction.
Women superheroes > Comic books, strips, etc. > Juvenile fiction.
Crime > Comic books, strips, etc. > Juvenile fiction.
Science fiction comics.
Detective and mystery comics.
Science fiction comic books, strips, etc.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.