Robert B. Parker's Stone's throw / Mike Lupica.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781432890414
- ISBN: 1432890417
- Physical Description: 381 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 
- Copyright: ©2021
"The town of Paradise receives a shock when the ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Stone, Jesse (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Police chiefs > Fiction.
Mayors > Fiction.
Real estate development > Fiction.
Real estate developers > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Suicide > Fiction.
Massachusetts > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- A Jesse Stone novel ; book 20
- Thorndike Press large print core
- Parker, Robert B., 1932-2010. Jesse Stone novels.
- Thorndike Press large print core series.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: