The moon, the stars, and Madame Burova : a novel / ... Read More
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
1 current hold with 3 total copies.
- ISBN: 9780063119277
- ISBN: 0063119277
- Physical Description: 288, 6 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 
- Copyright: ©2021
Originally published as Madame Burova in the United Kingdom in 2021 by Two Roads.
"P.S. Insights, Interviews & More..."--Back cover.
Includes author biography and reading group guide (pages 2-6 at end of work).
After a lifetime of keeping other people's ... Read More
Brighton. After inheriting her mother's ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Clairvoyants > Fiction.
Fortune-tellers > Fiction.
Tarot > Fiction.
Older women > Fiction.
Adoptees > Fiction.
Foundlings > Fiction.
Birthparents > Fiction.
Promises > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
Brighton (England) > Fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: