Olga : a novel / Bernhard Schlink ; translated ... Read More
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 of 3 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
- ISBN: 9780063112926
- ISBN: 0063112922
- Physical Description: 277 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First HarperVia edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : HarperVia, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2021.
"Originally published as Olga by Diogenes Verlag AG, Zurich, in 2018."
"Abandoned by her parents, Olga is raised by her ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women > Germany > Fiction.
Long-distance relationships > Fiction.
Letter writing > Fiction.
Prussia (Germany) > Fiction.
Germany > History > 20th century > Fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: