The personal librarian / Marie Benedict and ... Read More
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System.
2 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780593414248
- ISBN: 0593414241
- ISBN: 9781648383304
- ISBN: 1648383300
- Physical Description: 482 pages (large print) ; 24 cm
- Edition: First large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print, 
- Copyright: ©2021
Hired by J.P. Morgan to curate a collection of ... Read More
In her twenties, Belle da Costa Greene is hired by ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Greene, Belle da Costa > Fiction.
African American women > Fiction.
Women librarians > Fiction.
Passing (Identity) > Fiction.
Pierpont Morgan Library > Fiction.
New York (N.Y.) > History > 1898-1951 > Fiction.
Large type books.
|Genre:||Large type books.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: