The jailhouse lawyer / James Patterson and Nancy ... Read More
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781549193859
- ISBN: 1549193856
- ISBN: 9781549190667
- ISBN: 1549190660
- Physical Description: 12 audio discs (approximately 15 hr.) : CD audio, ... Read More
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [New York, New York] : Hachette Audio
- Distributor: [Ashland, Oregon] : Blackstone Publishing
- Copyright: ℗2021
Includes the novel Power of attorney (begins: CD 7, track 4).
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Jailhouse lawyer -- Power of attorney.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Megan Tusing.
In a picture-perfect town, why is the jail so ... Read More
|Source of Description Note:||
Title from disc label.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women lawyers > Fiction.
Judges > Fiction.
Agency (Law) > Fiction.
Imprisonment > Fiction.
Alabama > Fiction.
Legal fiction (Literature)