Komi can't communicate. Volume 1 / story and art by Tomohito Oda ; English translation & adaptation, John Werry ; touch-up art & lettering, Eva Grandt.
"Socially anxious high school student Shoko Komi would love to make friends, but her shyness is interpreted as reserve, and the other students keep her at a distance. Only timid Tadano realizes the truth, and despite his own desire to blend in, he decides to help her achieve her goal of making 100 friends." -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781974707126
- ISBN: 1974707121
- Physical Description: 189 pages : chiefly illustrations ; 19 cm.
- Edition: Shonen Sunday edition.
- Publisher: San Francisco, CA : VIZ Media LLC, 
- Copyright: ©2016
Original title: Comi-san wa, comyusho desu.
Reads from right to left.
"Original Japanese edition published by SHOGAKUKAN."--Colophon.
|Target Audience Note:||
Rated T, Teen. Parental advisory: Recommended for ages 13 and up.
In English, translated from the Japanese.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.
Manga (comic books).
Comics (Graphic works)
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.