Class act / Jerry Craft.
Eighth grader Drew Ellis is no stranger to the saying "You have to work twice as hard to be just as good." His grandmother has told him that his entire life. But lately he's been wondering: Even if he works ten times as hard, will he ever have the same opportunities that his privileged classmates at the prestigious Riverdale Academy Day School take from granted? To make matters worse, Drew begins to feel as if his good friend Liam might be one of those privileged kids. He wants to pretend like everything is fine, but it's hard not to withdraw, and even their mutual friend Jordan doesn't know how to keep the group together. As the pressure mounts and he starts to feel more isolated than ever, will Drew find a way to bridge the divide so he and his friends can truly see and accept each other? And most important, will he finally be able to accept himself?
- ISBN: 9780062885517 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0062885510 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780062885500 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0062885502 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 249 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Quill Tree Books, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
Companion to: New Kid.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader MG 2.8 2 2 509058
A Junior Library Guild Selection.
Search for related items by subject
Young Adult fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 7 of 9 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 5 of 5 copies available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 9 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Bookmobile||GRAPHIC j741.5 (Text)||33062009349938||Juv Graphic||Available||-|
|Bethlehem Coolidge Branch||GRAPHIC j741.5 (Text)||33062009349953||Juv Graphic||Available||-|
|Bethlehem Fountain Hill Satellite||GRAPHIC j741.5 (Text)||33062009346538||Juv Graphic||Available||-|
|Bethlehem Main Library||GRAPHIC j741.5 (Text)||33062009346504||Juv Graphic||Available||-|
|Bethlehem Main Library||GRAPHIC j741.5 (Text)||33062009758120||Juv Graphic||Available||-|