Stephen McCranie's Space Boy. Volume 4 / written and illustrated by Stephen McCranie.
"To Amy, everyone has a flavor. For instance, Doctor Kim is like chamomile tea with lemon. Amy is finally feeling that she's made a true connection with the mysterious, flavorless Oliver, but their entire relationship is rattled--possibly forever. Amy struggles to come to terms with that friendship ending and reaches out to an old friend. She'll discover that the help of friends from all points of her life makes everything better."--Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 1506708439
- ISBN: 9781506708430
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Milwaukie, OR : Dark Horse Books, 
- Copyright: ©2019
"This book collects Space Boy episodes 49-60, previously published online at WebToons.com."--Title page verso.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.
Science fiction comics.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.