Heartstopper. Volume 1 / Alice Oseman.
"Boy meets boy. Boys become friends. Boys fall in love. Shy and softhearted Charlie Spring sits next to rugby player Nick Nelson in class one morning. A warm and intimate friendship follows, and that soon develops into something more for Charlie, who doesn't think he has a chance. But Nick is struggling with feelings of his own, and as the two grow closer and take on the ups and downs of high school, they come to understand the surprising and delightful ways in which love works."-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781338617436 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1338617435 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9781338617443 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1338617443 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 263 pages : chiefly illustrations ; 23 cm
- Publisher: New York, NY : Graphix, an imprint of Scholastic, 
- Copyright: 2020
|Target Audience Note:||
11-13 years old.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader UG 2.5 1 1 515341
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||High schools > Comic books, strips, etc.
Boys > Comic books, strips, etc.
Gays > Comic books, strips, etc.
Love in adolescence > Comic books, strips, etc.
Friendship > Comic books, strips, etc.
Young adult fiction.
Comics (Graphic works)
- 6 of 9 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 3 copies available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 9 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bethlehem Main Library||YA GRAPHIC 741.5 (Text)||33062009293102||YA Graphic||Temp Missing||-|
|Bethlehem Main Library||YA GRAPHIC 741.5 (Text)||33062009621138||YA Graphic||Checked Out||10/16/2023|
|Bethlehem Main Library||YA GRAPHIC 741.5 (Text)||33062009765794||YA Graphic||Available||-|