My hero academia. 21, Why he gets back up / story & art, Kohei Horikoshi ; translation & English adaptation, Caleb Cook ; touch-up art & lettering, John Hunt.
"Endeavor and Dabi's battle rages across the city as Endeavor fights to solidify his new position as the number one hero. Hawks provides support, but where do his loyalties really lie? Midoriya experiences a cryptic dream about the past--what secrets do the previous wielders of One For All have to show him? Then Class 1-A's joint battle training with Class B begins."--Page  of cover.
- ISBN: 9781974709502
- ISBN: 1974709507
- Physical Description: 183 pages : chiefly illustrations (black and white) ; 19 cm.
- Edition: Shonen Jump manga edition.
- Publisher: San Francisco, CA : VIZ Media, LLC, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2014
"First published in Japan in 2014 by SHUEISHA Inc., Tokyo."--Colophon.
Reads from right to left.
|Target Audience Note:||
Rated T for Teen and recommended for ages 13 and up. This volume contains fantasy violence.
In English, translated from the Japanese.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||High school students > Japan > Comic books, strips, etc.
High schools > Japan > Comic books, strips, etc.
Superheroes > Comic books, strips, etc.
Ability > Comic books, strips, etc.
Comics (Graphic works)
Action and adventure comics.
Science fiction comics.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.