The promised Neverland. Vol. 6 : B06-32 / story, Kaiu Shirai ; art, Posuka Demizu ; translation/Satsuki Yamashita.
"Life at Grace Field House is good for Emma and her fellow orphans. While the daily studying and exams they have to take are tough, their loving caretaker provides them with delicious food and plenty of playtime. But perhaps not everything is as it seems... As Grace Field House goes up in flames, Emma and the other children make their run for freedom. With Mom refusing to give up and an army of demons at her call, this escape from captivity won't be easy. Just what will Emma have to sacrifice to pull it off...?"--Page  of cover.
- ISBN: 9781974701476
- Physical Description: 193 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Edition: Shonen Jump manga edition.
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2018.
Pages numbered from right to left.
|Target Audience Note:||
Rated T+ for older teen.
Translated from the Japanese.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Orphans > Comic books, strips, etc. > Juvenile fiction.
Orphanages > Comic books, strips, etc. > Juvenile fiction.
Demonology > Comic books, strips, etc. > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at Lehigh Valley Library System. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Bethlehem Area Public Library System.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.